WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you warrant that you are over the age of 13 years old and you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Morgan Burks’s web site for personal or commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- attempt to repurpose, repackage, resell, or claim to be the creator of these materials
- use the materials as-is for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial). This is to say that these products must first be used or applied to your own photos or designs in order to be legally used commercially.
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on this site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on my web site are provided “as is”. I make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, I do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. All images, products, & words on this site are copyright Morgan Burks. You may not alter, share, copy, lend, or distribute any of these works in any way.
In no event shall myself or my suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if I have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on my web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. I make no claims that anything on the site is error-free and I reserve the right to make changes to the materials contained on my website at any time without notice. I do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
It is not possible for me to review all of the sites that may contain a link to my website, therefore I can not be held responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of a link to my site on another website does not imply endorsement by myself of that site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to my web site www.morganburks.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Vendors and Affiliates
I may, on occasion, provide viewers with opportunities and educational resources from related vendors throughout the photography industry. If you choose to purchase or use these products and services, I may be compensated by some of these vendors. Though I may receive compensation, I only recommend and work with companies that I know and trust and would never recommend something that I wouldn’t personally use myself.
10. Refund Policy
Due to the digital nature of the products sold on this site, it is impossible for returns to be properly made and verified, therefore no refunds are provided. However, I will make every attempt to ensure purchase satisfaction, so please submit any comments, questions, or concerns via email to email@example.com.
Your privacy is very important to me. Accordingly, I have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how I collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.