In The Photoshop Fanatic Course, I start by walking you through all of Photoshop’s tools, layers, and filters. We will get acquainted with where things are located, how to put them to use on various images, and then we work our way up to full, in-depth edits!
I discuss everything from simple adjustments, such as brightening, darkening and enhancing color, to complex head swaps, and then on to complete start-to-finish processing! You’ll learn how to create dynamic black and white edits, how to paint in your own light effects, and so much more! With each lesson, you will receive a copy of the image I’m working on in the video so you can follow along and practice the steps you’re learning right along with me!
The Photoshop Fanatic is designed to show you how to manually enhance your images to perfection in Photoshop — without having to rely on Photoshop Actions! In the course, I do show a few techniques for Sky Overlays, and with those lessons you will receive the Overlays I’m using as a free bonus!
– Instant Access to the course immediately after purchase
– Over 8 hours of instructional video training
– Lifetime Access to the course (and any future updates made to it!)
– Continual support in the private Facebook group where you can ask me questions, get help if you’re stuck, and meet like-minded friends!
– A free copy of my Transcendent Photoshop Actions (Don’t worry! The course teaches you how to edit without Actions, these are included just for fun!)
– Exclusive access to new Bonus Lessons
(2016 Update – New Videos include: Creating a Water Reflection in Photoshop, Newborn Blanket Fades, Cloning Out Background Distractions, Achieving Film-Style Pastel Greenery Effect)
(2017 Update – New Videos include: Intro to Camera RAW, Editing in Camera RAW, Low-light Black & White Effect)
– Free Bonus Editing Products
How it works:
The Photoshop Fanatic Course takes place entirely online, from the comfort of your own home with no specific meet up times. Immediately after purchase, you can log in to my website using the account you create during the checkout process. Once logged in, you’ll have instant access to ALL of the course videos and materials so that you can jump right in and get started learning at your own pace! If you have any questions, get stuck during an edit, or need some feedback on a photo you’re working on, you can post in the private support group and get help! (There’s a link to the group in the course materials so you’ll know where to find it!)