How to Get Rid of Photoshop Overwhelm
Ahh! I did my very first podcast interview!
I’m so pumped. I got to sit down with the lovely Emily Supiot of Cozy Clicks on The Stay Focused Podcast to chat about Photoshop.
We talked about how overwhelming Photoshop can feel when you first start learning, a few suggestions on where to begin, an awesome trick I recently learned, and how I got started with photography and Photoshop.
If you haven’t already tuned in and would like to listen, you can find it here. (Or on iTunes, here.)
And if you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by Photoshop right now, here are 3 tutorials/trainings I’d recommend when first starting:
– My Favorite Photoshop Tools
– How to Use Layer Masks
– Learn to Edit using Levels Adjustments
I’d love to hear what you think if you get a chance to tune in!
Comment below or tag me on instagram and tell me what you thought.
If you want to learn more about your camera and how to take better pictures, check out Emily’s
Free Photography Bootcamp!
In it, she’ll show you:
– ways to find good light that flatters your subjects
– tips for adjusting your focus for sharper images
– how to change your settings in Manual mode to get the most appealing shot
– and my favorite part: how to get creative with adding depth to your images!